On an Old Pathway

Sunday, May 6, 2007

6 days & counting

    One week from the time this is posted, we are scheduled to be landing in China!   At 4:55PM, on Monday, May 14th.   According to their website, our hotel is "45 minutes from the hotel" but our itinerary says we'll arrive at approximately 7:00PM.   Customs and traffic, I'm sure.   Here are both day and night shots of the hotel that I found on the Internet, linked to the hotel website.





    Generally, the posting times will be current time in China/Tibet -- 13 hours ahead of Central Daylight Savings Time in the US -- so, no, I'm not up 3:55AM here in MS posting this -- I just typed it up and set the time.   It is actually about 11:15pm on Sunday (May 6th) and I need to go to bed.   I still have to work all week, and we have to get packed.  I'm trying not to get over anxious (in the *bad* way) or too stressed.   It will, however be   V E R Y   hard to concentrate at work . . . the more I read about the food, the more worried I am about being able to eat properly while I am there . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home